Oman Air Jobs
Oman Air Recruitment
OMAN AIR, national
carrier of the Sultanate of Oman, is one of the growing airlines based in
Muscat flying to destinations in South Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe
and Fareast, invites applications for the post of Office Coordinator
To be part of this winning team, you need to meet the following
Coordinator job in Oman Air
Educational Qualification: Minimum graduate in an discipline. Post
graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar capacity in any Airline / GSA.
- Should have good oral and written communication skills in English along
with good skills in MS Office especially Excel, Word etc.
The position requires to work in close coordination with the Country
Manager Pakistan & is responsible for day-to-day maintenance of C.M's
office in Pakistan.
- Maintain CM diary, fix appointments, attend phone calls, respond to
emails & update files.
- Take down notes, draft letters, typing and the routine correspondence
with the head office as well as the local sales offices.
- Arrange duty travel documents & tickets for the CM & other staff
- Timely and accurate preparation of sales reports & other monthly/weekly
- Preparation of station performance analysis presentations.
- Any other duty assigned by CM.
Job Location: Karachi - Pakistan
Closing Date: Saturday, 07th April 2012
Please send your CVs
by post only addressed to Regional Manager, Oman Air, Qasr-e-Zainab, Club
Road, Karachi. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for